Wednesday, September 16, 2009

insulation guys are here today

I really should make sure the camera lens isn't covered in crap before I start snapping pictures. Sorry about all the spots.


The insulation guys are here. My, it's a noisy affair.

The first step is stapling a sort of cheesecloth-like fabric to the walls.

Here we are, all shrouded and ready to go. I ran around doing last-minute documentation of where all the pipes and wires are, because from here on in, they're inaccessible.

It might be hard to see in this picture, but this part - in the stairwell - has been pumped full of the insulation. And that thick hose is in use, doing the rest of the upstairs.

Kevin's outside, staining the windowsills. I believe his head has been vibrated clear off his neck by all the noise. He needs a break from the mayhem!

No comments:

Post a Comment