Monday, September 28, 2009

But I never inhaled.

This is the drywall guys' boombox, resting above our tub. It's so caked with ...what is that stuff? Joint compound? Magic dust? Whatever it is, I don't want it in our lungs.

The office as seen from the stairs, with Kevin's corner on the far left. Once again, crap on the lens; oops. Today, they finished some sections on the north wall...

...plus they finished all the returns on all the windows. I can't help but think there is one more step to bring the pieces to a crisp corner. I'm guessing it involves slathering goo along the seam, and using tape? metal bits? to shape it.

Our favorite part is that they completed drywalling in the bump out, including the inside of the existing living room, on the header. This means that the protective veil that the insulator guys had put up between the living room and the bump out is gone, and we can once again enjoy the view and the expanded sense of ROOM. Them's my feet, above.

For the record, I am experiencing existential angst about paint colors.

Last but not least, my sister's exterior lights arrived in the mail today. She's using two and decided against using the remaining three, so she offered 'em up for the cause. Thanks, Jen! Here's a picture of the one outside her front door.

I think it's great that we'll match.

No comments:

Post a Comment