Tuesday, June 8, 2010

a truly quiet day

And here we have a poorly-executed collage of the living room…

paintjob

You probably can’t tell that I painted this whole wall today. Well, I did. See, the bump out – which is to our left and not shown – was painted in an almost-the-same shade of white as the existing living room. And now that the woodbox has gone to live in the garage for the summer, freeing up some real estate, I figured it was high time I paint the whole wall to match the bump out. That was a couple of hours’ work.

In other news…aw shucks, I really don’t have much other news. Quiet day. I can tell you the bobolinks are out in force, singing their little hearts out. The hummingbirds are willing to visit the feeder when we’re only a few feet away. We’ve successfully downed a week’s worth of greens from the CSA and we’re ready for whatever tomorrow’s share brings.

One month from today will be our four year anniversary. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment