Thursday, November 19, 2009

we are cranky.

No tile guy = no progress on upstairs bathroom = no progress on moving in to the upstairs.

No progress on the wall o' books = no progress on clearing out the living room of by now half-empty bookshelves.

All that happened today was that Steve came by and cleared out tools and whatnot from the office. This was helpful, as it gave us the room to start assembling desks and such.

My Hero, assembling a drawer unit from IKEA. Note the already-assembled mini-bookshelf just behind him.

Drawer Unit.

The Batcave, a.k.a, the current office, and why we are restless to move. Can you even see that there's a rolltop desk on the right? Cramped quarters. Grrrr. Did I mention I'm cranky?

OK, OK, I forgot...Michael and Gary - they have just about wrapped up the deck railing, and next up, they'll do the planking. I believe it's gonna rain tomorrow, so their plan is to show up next on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment