Friday, November 6, 2009

Moral of the story: vacuum every day.

I got a voicemail from Jonathan today. Bad news. A cat - I'm going to guess, Charlie - used the sawdust shavings in the addition as a litter box. ICK!

Kevin and I can't help with the cleanup and scolding, because we are in Pennsylvania for the next few days. He's at a conference, and I'm goofing off with my mom. Yesterday, we spent quite a while yesterday wandering around downtown Pittsburgh.

We walked across the 6th Avenue Bridge (the one at the bottom), and back across the 7th Avenue (the middle one) yesterday. We ran into a high school classmate on the street. Oh, and we visited my favorite thing in Pittsburgh - the Hillman Hall of Minerals and Gems at the Carnegie Museum.

Fun is being had, but I'm a little homesick...Theoretically, while we've been away, the stonework guy came to take measurements for the bathroom vanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment