Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Never give up, never surrender.

So says Dr. Lazarus, of “Galaxy Quest” – one of my favorite movies. (Let’s be honest: isn’t Alan Rickman perfect, like, in everything? Yes. I thought so, too.)

Yes, I have been faithfully watering ALL the little pots with seeds, and one of them finally germinated! Hooray! It’s the one on the left.

100_1662

And here are all the other ones. To refresh our collective memory, the ones in the six-packs are cilantro and the others are basil. One of these days, they’ll all want to be transplanted someplace bigger.

100_1661

In the meantime, please admire Our First Tomato Flower!!!

100_1660

Another hooray!

100_1659

Just another day in paradise. I figured out how to tighten the cables on the deck railing all by myself, while blathering on the phone to a friend, no less. Aren’t those chairs cool?

100_1668And finally, I’m all done tinkering around in here and this is ready for prime time. Well, OK, except for the clothes-drying rack. Ignore that.

No comments:

Post a Comment