Wednesday, December 16, 2009

mirror in the bathroom, please talk free

Hey, good lookin’. Yep, that’s me with the wet hair. You should see some of the outtakes.

100_1159

Oh, fine, here you go, an outtake:

100_1160

Enough of me; let’s have a look at the cable tensioners that Michael and Gary put up today.

100_1167 100_1165 

Pretty cool, no?

Also in today’s news, Steve (one of the original crew – the one who built the stairs and the rafters) was here – he put up the bathroom mirror for us as a favor, since Kevin, the Christmas tree, and the tree stand got into a pitched argument, the result of which was Kevin’s shoulder being sent to the penalty box. Steve was really here to finish venting the drier to the outside. Because it’s cold out, and I’m lazy, I don’t have a picture for you.

Wanna see a picture of Charlie? Isn’t he cute?

100_1178

Yeah, I know, I cut off the top of his head. Today is clearly not my best picture-taking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment