Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Boring Post

Welcome to The Boring Post.

This post contains No Pictures. Here is the news: we are a-l-m-o-s-t done with the drywalling. They were here for a half day, spreading one last layer o' love, which they will sand...tomorrow. And then, FINALLY, ("Enfin", comme nous disons en Francais) we shall paint on Thursday. And Friday. And all next week.

The roofers came and banged away for a wee bit this morning on the roof of the bump out. Ils sont tous partis. I'm sorry, I'm punchy from all the sudafed inhalation that's been going on. What I meant to say is, they left.

I have a cold, and I would appear to have given it to Kevin as well. Waggghhh, insert whining noises here. G'night, sports fans.

1 comment:

  1. Grumpy McCrankypantsOctober 7, 2009 at 10:00 AM

    No Pictures! Honestly, I don't even know why I follow this blog any more.

    ReplyDelete