Sunday, January 16, 2011

hello!

Devoted blog fans, I apologize mightily for my silence of the past few days. I have been … brace yourselves … busy. I know, try not to faint from the shock.

Since my last post, we’ve had a whole bunch of choir practices and two concerts – the final one of which was this afternoon. Ahem: standing ovations, both times. Our next season starts up in another three weeks. I'm completely smitten with this singing business.

I’ve run a bunch of times, on the treadmill, due to a big fat snowstorm on Wednesday. And I signed up for the Pittsburgh Half-Marathon on May 15th. I put myself in the 11-minute mile category, just to be safe.

And I’ve done all sorts of unbelievably fascinating home projects, like, um…purging old T-shirts, cleaning up various nooks and crannies around the house, and generally trying to fool our housesitter into thinking that we’re tidy and clean people. Housesitter? You heard right. We’re headed to Florida tomorrow, and we have procured the services of a housesitter to take care of the beasties for us.

Time for the Golden Globes.

No comments:

Post a Comment