Tuesday, August 30, 2011

you can’t get there from here

…to be uttered, ideally, in a northern New England accent, thusly: “You cahn’t get theyah from heyah.”
hmmm
These are the road closures in southern Vermont, as per VTrans. The bottom line? I’m not sure there’s a way to get to my dad’s house from our house. (My sibs and I inherited my dad’s house and we’re trying to sell it. ‘Tis a lovely house. Big. Old. 180 degree view of the Green Mountains. Interested?)
Now, if you really wanted to nagavitate something (that’s not a typo, I like that word better, thanks), you’d need way more detailed info. What does the GoogleBorg have to say about it? Well, check this out:
roads missing
Sadly, this apparently all-too-accurate assessment on Google Maps is not integrated with the “get directions” feature, though, so I don’t know just how far up into Canada or down into Massachusetts I’d really have to go in order to make the trip from here to dad’s house. You think I’m kidding. I’m not.
No flower pictures today! But the enslaved plants garden situation is great!
P1140607P1140609

No comments:

Post a Comment