Tuesday, February 16, 2010

some of my favorite things

…include John Coltrane’s version of that song playing on the stereo.

It’s crazy that everyone south of here is dealing with so much snow, when we here in Vermont have been deprived for way too long. Until today. Hooray!

100_1334 

The deck.

100_1332

The garden shed.

  100_1323  

A small cup of Burdick’s hot chocolate, in a mug I made myself, with my best friend on speaker phone.

100_1326   

A newly-organized spice drawer.

 

100_1328

A stalactite – or possibly a stalagmite – and a bowl (also made by yours truly) holding gifts from the beach.

100_1329

A river rock from the Snake River.

 

Later on: I will revisit the treadmill after a several day absence. My legs are finally feeling like they might let me work them.

No comments:

Post a Comment