Saturday, February 14, 2009

the consequences of a long dental appointment

hi dads,

I was going to visit you on friday, but my dentist apppointment ran late. There was a new hygienist - it was her first day, and she wasn't familiar with the equipment, so she was running a little late. And then we realized it had been two years since I had had x-rays done, so we did that. And then it had been several months more than it normally would since my last appointment, so my teeth were extra-plaquey, so she had to torture me for longer than usual to get me back to my normal Hollywood-smile standards.

And, I needed to get into town by 1:00 because Kev and I are doing a refinance on the house - the rates are super-low right now. So I drove by the turn off to the cemetery and waved.

Another time.

I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment