Friday, July 31, 2009

A quiet day

There are two posts today - I just realized that yesterday's post didn't actually get published, so scroll down to read that one when you're through with this one.

The gang is all here. It's raining. Here's a view of the office corner taken from the slider. That's Josh on the right, Mike in the back (waving) and Jonathan in the yellow rain jacket. Now that I'm gainfully unemployed, I can do fun things for them, like establish "cookie-thirty" (that's what my beloved friend Michele calls rest breaks).


Did I mention it's raining? Here's the brook...in flood stage. Good thing we already got our Letter of Map Amendment from FEMA, heh heh heh.

On Monday, we're going to lay out the bathroom. That should be fun - the original, original idea was to have a shower, but we later realized we wanted a tub instead, which messes with the blueprints, so we have to settle on a revised design. Stay tuned, and stay dry...

No comments:

Post a Comment